Cheezy Chicken Spaghetti Bake29 Reviews
“This is very good served with garlic bread.” - by Dianne VanHuss
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Boil spaghetti as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, brown chicken breast until tender and done all the way through. Shred chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Melt processed cheese spread in a microwave oven as directed on jar.
- Pour drained spaghetti in a large baking dish. Add melted cheese spread and soup; mix well. Stir in chicken, and mix well. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 673 cal
- 26.1 g
- 59 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious and easy. I did make a few additions so that I might sneak in a few veggies. I sauteed some green pepper, onion, celery, mushrooms, and garlic in the drippings from the chicken. Then adde..." See mored the diced chicken to the veggies and sauteed them together for about 2 minutes then added a little salt and pepper to the chicken and veggies. Once I was tossing all those ingredients together, I also added some diced pimentos. Tasted very flavorful and cheezy-my son 2 1/2 year old loved it-especially the noodles."
"Excellent -- one of my fave AR recipes, BUT two things: the transfer from AR's old format left out that one of the Cheez Whiz jars should be "Salsa" or "Mexican" flavor. Plus, if you use just 8 oz. o..." See moref spaghetti you'll end up with tons of sauce, so I use either 12 oz. or even 16 oz. I also add 1 tsp. garlic powder - makes it even tastier!"
"I'm doing dinner solo tonight. Hubby is at a business dinner. I love chicken spaghetti but didn't feel like making chicken or cutting up a lot of veggies, so I made this instead. I used plain velve..." See moretta since that's all I had and dumped in some Ragu spaghetti sauce. It was a great combination of flavors and I'm sure would have tasted great with some chicken and vegetables..had I been in the mood. It was quick and inexpensive so I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks Dianne."
Chicken Spaghetti II
Just swipe to see more like this.