Spaghetti Pie I35 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“The crust is made from spaghetti and then layered with cheeses, meat and sauce. Mm-mm!” - by Kimberley
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook spaghetti in water with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 tablespoon oil until tender but still firm. Drain. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Mix and shape into a crust in greased 10-inch pie plate.
- Spread cottage cheese over crust. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Scramble-fry beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is thoroughly browned. Mix in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic powder. Spread mixture over cottage cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake 5-10 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 524 cal
- 30.9 g
- 31.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (35)Rate This Recipe
"Just made this tonight! Super easy and delicious!!!!! I made it even easier on myself! I used jar sauce and we didn't add meat for tonights verson. I had a half container of ricotta and mixed half ric..." See moreotta and half cottage cheese! Love the flavor! I like this better than lasagna! Thanks so much! - Sharon"
"I made this for a cooking club I am in and all loved it. In most cases even the children ate it and they are all in the picky stages (ages range from 2-6 yrs.) I'll keep this one. The only thing I ..." See moredid different was mix in some sauce with the noodles before making the "crust". That made the "crust" part not as dry."
Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef
Jenn's Out Of This World Spaghetti and Meatballs
Just swipe to see more like this.