Spinach Lasagna I21 Reviews
“If you like spinach, you'll like this one. Enjoy!” - by Karen
Original recipe yields 8 - 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain. Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil, adding water as needed to keep from sticking.
- Combine the ricotta, tofu, Parmesan cheese, spinach, egg whites, black pepper, parsley, and sauteed onion and garlic. Mix well.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Arrange a layer of cooked noodles on the bottom. Top with 1/3 each of the ricotta mixture, the mozzarella and the tomato sauce. Repeat layers twice more, ending with tomato sauce. Cover with foil.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 421 cal
- 17.6 g
- 38.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"Try cooking and draining the spinach prior to adding it to the recipe so that you can remove the water that is released when the spinach cooks. Otherwise the lasagna will turn out watery...." See more"
"It would be good to mention that the spinach should be uncooked, and torn into smaller pieces. Enjoy!..." See more"
Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Cheesy Spinach Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.