Lisa's Lasagna25 Reviews
“This is an easy lasagna recipe that anyone can make!” - by Lisa B.
Original recipe yields 6 to 8 servings
- Brown meat with onions and bell peppers, and season to taste. Add tomato paste and water. Let simmer.
- In a mixing bowl, mix ricotta cheese with beaten egg. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Begin layering all ingredients beginning with a few spoonfuls of tomato sauce. Follow with noodles, then ricotta mixture, and shredded mozzarella. Repeat until dish is filled.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) about 35 to 45 minutes, until bubbly. Let cool a couple of minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 538 cal
- 28.6 g
- 36.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (25)Rate This Recipe
"Lisa is right. This is an easy recipe. I am not a person that follows a recipe exactly. I added sliced fresh mushrooms, used leftover grilled green peppers and used an Italian blend of shredded che..." See moreese. Delicious! My boyfriend said it was the best lasagne he has ever ate! Even without my substitutions, I know this is a good recipe."
"This recipe was right on the money as far as servings go. The consistany was perfect, and it looked fantastic. I recommend covering it with foil for the first 35 minutes of cooking time, and then un..." See morecover for the last 10 minutes. This allows the top to brown, but not burn. It could have had more tang to it. Maybe add ground red pepper??"
Restaurant Style Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.