Broccoli and Carrot Lasagna77 Reviews
“Really yummy as well as vegetarian.” - by Tanya
Original recipe yields 1 -9x13-inch pan
- Steam broccoli and carrots till tender.
- Boil lasagna noodles.
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup Parmesan, cottage cheese, and 2 cups Mozzarella. Mix well and set aside 1 1/4 cup of mixture.
- To remaining sauce, add garlic powder, rosemary, and the cooked veggies. Set aside.
- To assemble lasagna: In a 9x13-inch pan, lay 3 noodles, spread 1/2 of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, spread rest of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, the reserved 1 1/4 cup of cheese mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup Mozzarella on top. Mix together paprika and 1/4 cup Parmesan and sprinkle on top of Mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1/2 hour, then remove cover and bake 10 more minutes! Enjoy, it's really wonderful!
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 249 cal
- 12 g
- 22.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (77)Rate This Recipe
"This was OUTSTANDING! I omitted the cottage cheese and added an extra can of mushroom soup. I own a Cafe and do catering and this recipe will be one of my favorites (especially during Lent). I'm ca..." See moretering a lunch for 90 tomorrow and guess what the vegetarians are having! ;)"
"I added fresh spinach and some sliced zucchini, used low fat versions of cottage cheese and parmesian and the skim mozeralla and let me tell you that between my bf, my 18 mo. old and myself there is j..." See moreust one little piece leftover for tomorrow's lunch! Will make again and possibly add chicken."
Seafood Lasagna I
Just swipe to see more like this.