Elegant Chicken Lasagna With White Sauce15 Reviews
“This elegant lasagna is perfect for company.” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Mix mushroom soup, broth, and poultry seasoning in a saucepan. Heat through.
- Beat together the cheeses, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Stir in olives, onions, green pepper and parsley.
- Place half of the noodles in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Layer with 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/2 chicken, and 1/2 mushroom soup mixture. Repeat. Top with crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 529 cal
- 29.8 g
- 38.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"I found the taste rather mediocre. The cheese mixture was tasty (although I felt it needed more olives)...." See more"
"The first time I made this was for my in-laws on Christmas a few years ago- it was a big hit! I have tweaked it a bit: I add parmesan and mozzarella in with the cottage cheese mixture. I also add mi..." See morenced garlic and some dried spinach dip seasoning (from Tastefully Simple) and it really adds some zing. I'm not a huge fan of poultry seasoning, so I cut that down just a bit, and since no one in my family likes mushrooms, I use some other variety of cream soup- typically cream of celery- and it turns out great. I also use italian seasoned bread crumbs and I add parmesan cheese to those as well- I figure one can never have too much cheese! When you remove from the oven, let it rest a few minutes so the inside sets up a bit more- you'll avoid losing the inside when you cut it. "
"This recipe is absolutely delicious. I especially love the flavor of the stuffed green olives. Top rating! It takes a few steps to put together but worth it. Recipe gets added to my "favorite Recip..." See morees." Loved this recipe. Goes to the top of my list. I didn't have cottage cheese so used ricotta. It takes a little time but could do some of the preparation the night before. This is definitely being served to company."
Sarah's Chicken Lasagna
White Cheese Chicken Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.