Three Cheese Spaghetti Pie47 Reviews
“It's a pie! It's spaghetti! It's pie-sgetti!” - by Eilleen
Original recipe yields 1 pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium size bowl, combine spaghetti, egg white and Parmesan cheese. Place mixture into a 9 inch pie shell.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned. Add spaghetti sauce, stirring, and cook for 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl combine egg yolk, ricotta, parsley and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella. Spread cheese mixture over spaghetti mixture in pie shell, spread meat sauce over cheese mixture and top with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Cover pie with foil and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35 minutes, removing foil during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Let stand before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 536 cal
- 27.5 g
- 47.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (47)Rate This Recipe
"One of my oldest recipes. Minus the pie crust-The spaghetti is crust enough and I also slice up meatballs instead of ground beef. Always delicious!! And this time I added peas for the kids...." See more"
"Great recipe! Since I'm single, I'm always looking for recipes that re-heat well. This one fits the bill--the pasta doesn't get soggy after heating again. It also freezes well. I've made this 3 ti..." See moremes, and have made a few adjustments to suit my preferences. No pie shell (reduces fat grams), used 2 cups of spaghetti sauce, added some garlic powder and oregano to the meat mixture, and parmesan cheese on top of the meat mixture in addition to the mozarella."
Three Cheese Baked Pasta
Three Cheese and Onion Easter Egg Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.