Cowboy Lasagna7 Reviews
“Lasagna with a twist!” - by Karena
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees) C. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat and drain excess grease. Add the olives, mushrooms, and onion. Stir and cook until the onions are soft. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning.
- In a small bowl combine the peas and corn.
- To assemble, lay 3 noodles on bottom of prepared pan, then one half of the beef mixture, half of the corn and pea mixture. Repeat. End the layers with the remaining noodles.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Sprinkle the top with cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 791 cal
- 43.7 g
- 53.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I left out the peas but the rest was very good...." See more"
"I used mixed veggies instead of just peas and corn and used a bit more sauce and it came out reallly good! Good casserole to be devoured by alot of people real fast!..." See more"
"This recipe was pretty good, chock full of good food, like peas and corn. It was pretty popular at my New Year's party and it grows on my husband the more he eats it. However, this is more of a beef c..." See moreasserole with lasagne noodles than a lasagne. There's no ricotta cheese, so ditch the side dishes you'd use with a regular lasagne. I put aluminum foil over the top to keep the top layer from getting dry and poured some extra tomato sauce on it . Not dry at all. The layer of cheese on top is a great touch."
Easy Lasagna II
Restaurant Style Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.