Easy Manicotti Florentine64 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“This recipe is very quick and easy to prepare. There is no need to pre-cook the noodles. I usually double the recipe and make an extra tray to freeze for an even quicker meal another day.” - by Melissa
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine spinach, cottage and ricotta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Blend well.
- Combine one cup of the spaghetti sauce and the quarter cup of water together. Spread evenly into a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff each shell with equal amounts of the cheese mixture. Place stuffed manicotti into baking dish. Pour remaining cup of spaghetti sauce over the top of pasta. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 340 cal
- 10.4 g
- 42 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (64)Rate This Recipe
"I doubled the recipe, added 2c. hamburger, 1Tbsp Italian seasonings, 1Tbsp minced garlic, and 1/2c. parmesan cheese. Then I used 2 jars of my favorite spaghetti sauce instead of tomato sauce. This p..." See moreerfectly made 4 pans of 7 shells each which I froze and baked at a later date."
"I liked the taste. Not having to boil the manicotti shells was definitely a time-saver. In the list of ingredients the recipe calls for tomato sauce. In the recipe directions, however, it asks for spa..." See moreghetti sauce. I used tomato sauce but I think that was an error: it should have been spaghetti sauce - the dish would have tasted even better."
"i liked the fact you didnt have to boil the noodles first, i have an easy lagana recipe that i make because i hate working with wet noodles. however, made according to the directions this did come out..." See more very dry and bland. i will try it again but i will do it more like my lasagna recipe and add parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and an egg to the "cheese" mixture. it also needs more water in the bottom of the pan i will put in 1 cup. and yes use your favorite spag. sauce, this recipe doesnt call for that much along the lines of itailian seasonings and the spag. sauce will help."
Spinach Cheese Manicotti
Easy and Healthy Chicken Florentine
Just swipe to see more like this.