Macaroni Salad I38 Reviews
“A classic salad with lots of vegetables. Try serving it at your next potluck or picnic.” - by SCHULER
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook macaroni pasta in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse with cool water and drain.
- In a large bowl add the chopped cucumber, tomatoes, green bell pepper, and onion.
- Blend the milk and creamy salad dressing together in a small bowl until smooth and to your liking of thickness.
- Add cooled pasta and salad dressing mixture to large bowl of chopped vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 279 cal
- 14.7 g
- 31.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (38)Rate This Recipe
"My family LOVES this macaroni salad and they are hard to please. I use mayonnaise instead of salad dressing and omit the tomatoes...." See more"
"At first it didnt have enogh flavor so I added a packet of hidden valley ranch dressing mix to it. That gave it an excellent taste..." See more"
Fruity Macaroni Salad
Cheddar and Macaroni Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.