Pasta and Salmon Salad7 Reviews
“A delicate harmony of color distinguishes this attractive cold salad. Farfalle or conchiglie would be a good choice for the pasta.” - by Corwynn Darkholme
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a large saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil. Add the curry powder, let it dissolve, then add the pasta. When the pasta is cooked but still firm, drain and cool with running water. Drain again thoroughly and place in a large salad bowl.
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil. Boil the shrimp until they turn pink and curl slightly, 2-3 minutes. Drain, place under cold running water and drain again. Peel and devein the shrimp and set aside.
- To the pasta add the cooked shrimp, smoked salmon and green peas. In a small bowl stir together the tarragon, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste until well mixed. Add the oil and stir vigorously until blended.
- In a small bowl stir together the tarragon, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste until well mixed. Add the oil and stir vigorously until blended.
- Pour dressing over pasta dish. Toss well and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 481 cal
- 14.5 g
- 53.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I loved this pasta! It was good and easy to make. I did make several substitutions though. I used angel hair pasta, instead of the tri-colored pasta assortment (honestly, I don't even know what kin..." See mored of pasta that is); I used mixed vegetables, instead of peas; I used baked salmon, instead of smoked; and I did not include the shrimp. It was still fantastic. Besides the baking time for the fish, this recipe took 5-10 minutes to make. Yum."
"Just wonderful! I really wish this site would let you do half stars. As my wife and I give this recipe a 4.5. My only additions to the recipe was a Tbl. more of EVOO, a pinch more salt, and a tsp. ..." See moremore of lemon juice. Reasoning was, we cooked 12oz. of pasta as opposed to the 8oz. it called for. The smoked salmon and the taragon ABSOLUTELY make this dish what it is...YUMMY!!"
Easy Salmon Brown Rice Pasta Salad
Shell Pasta Salad with Salmon and Green Beans
Just swipe to see more like this.