Asian Noodle and Pasta Salad12 Reviews
“A great pasta salad with an Asian flavor. Quick and convenient, too!” - by Lori Buckridge
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook rotini pasta until al dente. Rinse with cool water.
- In a large bowl combine cooked and drained rotini pasta, thawed sugar snap peas, thinly sliced carrots, and red onion.
- In small bowl combine oil, sugar, and Oriental noodle flavor packet; blend well.
- Pour sauce over large bowl of pasta and vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Just before serving break Oriental ramen noodles into small pieces and toss into salad. Serve chilled.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 224 cal
- 13 g
- 23.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"Very good. I will make again!..." See more"
"Good recipe for people on an extremely tight budget. I was surprised by the taste. I thought ramen flavor packet would make it unbearably salty, but it came out fine. Instead of vegetable oil and s..." See morenap peas, I used olive oil and regular frozen peas. I also added cheddar cheese and olives and left out the red onions since I didn’t have any."
"This was good, but I must have cooked too much pasta because I didn't have enough sauce. My salad was a little drier than I prefer. I will make again though, just reduce the pasta some. Since you n..." See moreeed the Ramen sauce pack to make the sauce I can't really double it easily."
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
Grilled Steak and Asian Noodle Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.