Pumpkin Orange Crunch Pie3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A family favorite for the Thanksgiving dinner.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch pie
- Combine 1 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and pumpkin.
- Stir in milk and eggs.
- Pour into pastry shell. Filling is generous--crimp edges high. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients - 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, butter or margarine, flour, walnuts, and orange peel.
- Remove pie from oven, and spoon this nut mixture over pie.
- Return pie to oven, and bake 5 - 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 403 cal
- 19.1 g
- 52.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This was very good and a nice change from the norm. Just make sure you fine chop the orange zest. I also used a deep dish pan and it was filled to the brim. Enjoy!..." See more"
"Very nice for company! They won't be expecting this when you say "pumpkin pie" for dessert! Really good. I'm making another tonight to take to work tomorrow. I think i'll impress my coworkers!! I hate..." See more zesting rinds, don't know why, but for this i'll do it!"
Impossible Pumpkin Pie II
Pumpkin Impossible Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.