Blueberry Cheesecake Pie41 Reviews
“Delicious cheesecake with fresh blueberry topping.” - by Odessa Mabry
Original recipe yields 1 - 8x12 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of an 8x12 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 15 minutes.
- For the blueberry filling: In a large sauce pan, combine blueberries, water, corn starch and 1 cup sugar. Cook and stir until thick.
- Spread blueberry filling over baked cream cheese mixture. Let cool. Top with whipped topping. Refrigerate overnight before cutting into squares and serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 921 cal
- 47.6 g
- 121.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (41)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent and five stars with a few changes. This recipe had a good foundation, but also had some glitches, an unnecessarily large amount of sugar being one of them. I worked with this just a little a..." See morend came up with a dessert that three people nearly devoured completely at one sitting and made a cheesecake lover out of one of them (that would be Hubs, who insists no cheese of any kind belongs in dessert). I reduced the butter to 5 T. in the crust and the sugar to 2 T. - graham crackers, of course, are already sweet! With the fairly standard rule of thumb for cheesecakes in mind of 1 pkg. cream cheese to 1 egg and 1/4 cup sugar, I added an extra package of cream cheese to the filling, along with a teaspoon and a half of vanilla. The topping is just fine as written, I just subbed frozen, sliced strawberries for the blueberries in order to use what I had available. Real whipped cream was the finishing touch. Absolutely delicious."
"I read the reviews and "kicked this up a notch" so to speak. Anyways I used 2 cups of graham crackers, 7 tbs butter, doubled the cream cheese as everyone else suggested, added 1 tsp vanilla to the cre..." See moream cheese mixture, as well as 1/2 cup sour cream. I kept the sugar amount in the blueberries. Then I cooked everything in a regular cheesecake pan. This was the hit of yesterday's picnic."
"Great dessert recipe! Take my advice and double the cheese mixture and bake for 30 min. use a 9 by 12 in. pan, I don't think they make an 8 by 12 in. Also you get many more servings for this than s..." See moretated, I also used 1 C. butter in the crust, it helped to stay together better. Also, tastes great without the cool whip."
Blueberry Cream Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.