Four Fruit Pie18 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 10 min
“A delicious family favorite pie!” - by Lynn
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Peel, core, and slice the peaches, apples, and pear. Place the fruit into a large bowl and add the raspberries. In a separate bowl, mix the white sugar, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons flour. Pour the mixture over the fruit and gently toss the fruit to coat.
- Mound fruit mixture into a 9-inch pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup brown sugar. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles small peas. Stir in the chopped pecans and sprinkle the crumble on top of the fruit.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 422 cal
- 19.1 g
- 62.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"I added blackberries to the recipe because I had them available, and took out the pecans, and used a double crust. This pie was delicious!!! It was definitely the best fruit pie I have ever tasted!! G..." See morereat recipe. It was worth all the trouble."
"Good recipe. The crumb topping was delicious, the filling was ok, but I definitely suggest that you prebake the pie crust for 10 minutes or so. I used canned peaches instead of fresh, and canned sour ..." See morecherries instead of the raspberries. I also halved the sugar in the fruit mix, because I wanted a not too sweet, more fruity taste."
"I baked this as one of 3 pies for my mom's b-day and this was one of the crowd favorites. I didn't care for the raspberries (which I'd actually thought would be my favorite part!), but still enjoyed ..." See morethe pie. Pies are hard for me to rate because I prefer cake, but since everyone else seemed to enjoy this, a 5 it is (I, personally, would have rated it a "4"). I followed the recipe as is, though I did have to use frozen (thawed) peaches due to seasonality. I wasn't sure what variety of apples to use, so I used a mac, a granny smith, and a gala. I also added a handful of oats to the topping and subbed almond for pecans per personal preference. TY for a nice pie twist!"
Japanese Fruit Pie
Peaches and Cream Pie II
Just swipe to see more like this.