Marshmallow Apple Pie8 Reviews
“I remember walking into my grandmothers house and the wonderful smell of this pie. It is really very good.” - by Deb
Original recipe yields 1 pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees F). Line pie pan with plain pastry.
- Peel, remove core and slice apples. Place in pie shell.
- Combine sugar, salt and nutmeg. Sprinkle over apples. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until crust is brown and the apples are tender. Remove from oven.
- Cover the apples with halved marshmallows. Brown in slow oven 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 270 cal
- 9.2 g
- 47.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"Probably the easiest pie you will ever make. My family finished it in one sitting. The topping was so different, I think that's why everyone enjoyed it so much...." See more"
"I like the concept behind this recipe, saving fat by leaving off the top crust was enticing. However, the marshmallows baked up and then shrunk into little marshmallow pieces quickly- they weren't ni..." See morece and fluffy. It didn't look pretty enough to serve. It tasted good...but too sweet for me!"
Apple Pie I
Crumb Apple Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.