Apple Stuff23 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Strawberry gelatin is the thickening agent in this cobbler. This is a recipe my mom and I always bake and it is very good.” - by Michelle
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Peel, core and chop apples. Spread them in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover apples with gelatin mix.
- Mix together the butter, flour and sugar until well combined. Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 287 cal
- 8 g
- 54.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"Hmm...much better served chilled. Add a little whipped cream and the kids would definately love it! I would rather make a cobbler that had a sugary, crumbly, top crust that would be served warm with..." See more ice cream."
"very good. my husband really like this and asks me to make it all the time i have passed this on to other people..." See more"
Cranberry Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast
Just swipe to see more like this.