Toffee Chiffon Pie1 Reviews
“This is so good!” - by GINGER P
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch pie
- Soften gelatin in water 5 minutes.
- Combine milk, salt and 4 tablespoons sugar. Stir until dissolved. Add to slightly beaten egg yolks and heat in a double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- As custard begins to set up, add vanilla and toffee chunks.
- In a clean bowl, whip egg yolks until stiff peaks form, adding the remainder of the sugar. Fold into custard.
- Pour filling into pie shell. Chill in refrigerator.
- Sprinkle top with toffee shavings before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 380 cal
- 19.3 g
- 45.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Luscious Lilikoi Chiffon Pie
Sherry Chiffon Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.