Aunty Pasto's Seafood Lasagna68 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“This lasagna features a white sauce made with cream of mushroom soup, white wine, crab meat, and shrimp. A wonderful dish to serve guests either at a luncheon or for a dinner party. I have served this dish to so many of my friends, and they have all asked for the recipe.” - by Lucille
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until done. Rinse and drain noodles. Set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine in a small saute pan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and wine. Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
- Place 4 noodles in the bottom of a well oiled 9x13 inch pan. Spread 1/2 cheese mixture over the noodles, and spoon 1/2 soup mixture over cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Top with sharp cheese, and parmesan cheese. Brown lasagna under broiler. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 475 cal
- 25 g
- 28.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (68)Rate This Recipe
"The resaon this recipe comes out too runny is that it calls for the mushrooms to be added raw. They release alot of water as they cook. I sauted them first before I added them. I also used diced g..." See morereen onion and red pepper for flavor and color. I replaced the cream of mushroom soup with Cream of Shrimp soup. Not all grocery stored carry it but you can find it. It gives the lasagna more of a seafood taste. If you have a small family this recipe is easy to cut in half. Delicious!!!!! Leslie"
"EXCELLENT TASTE...I used the uncooked lasagna noodles they have out now because everyone said it was on the soupy side and it helped a little, but I think I will use ricotta cheese next time and add a..." See moren additional layer of noodles on it.. they will probably help, also an additional egg will bind it up more.. but the taste was out of this world..and will definately make it again..."
"I LOVED IT!!!!!!! I cooked it without using the white wine, because i'm under the age to buy it, but your recipe was terrific. The only thing I had against it was that the prep time was more than pl..." See moreanned... and the sauce was a little watery. But I refrigerated the lasagna over night, and the next day, I heated it up, it was GREAT!!!!!! I guess because it was refridgerated the sauce thickened, and it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Seafood Lasagna II
Broccoli and Carrot Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.