Wilma's Fish Casserole14 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This casserole can be changed by varying the herbs used to flavor it.” - by Wilma Scott
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix the diced bread, onion, salt and herbs together.
- Combine the soup with milk, stirring until creamy.
- In the bottom of the prepared dish, layer half of the fish, half of the bread mixture and half of the soup mixture. Repeat layers and cover top with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until fish is flaky with a fork.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 338 cal
- 19.6 g
- 20.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"Made this for ladies luncheon. Substituted cod for haddock. Very easy, would add a litttle more seasonings next time. Guestes all loved it. Also husband enjoyed leftovers...." See more"
"Awesome!!! I useded only 1 can of soup. I added 1 can milk. I ran out of bread. I had about 2 cups diced bread so I used flavored croutons. Didn't have marjoram. Used Old Bay. Used lemon pepper direct..." See morely on fish. Its a keeper. Served with spinach rice. "
Crunchy Cheesy Fish and Spinach Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole IV
Just swipe to see more like this.