Scallops a la Peking House2 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Scallops with an Asian twist! This dish is great served over a bed of steamed rice.” - by CHRISTYJ
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a small bowl dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup dry white wine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat peanut oil (on medium-high heat) until almost smoking. Remove the skillet from heat and add green onions. Return the skillet to heat and cook, stirring constantly until the scallions are soft.
- Add the scallops to the skillet. Cook the scallops for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add clam juice or broth to the skillet. Continue stirring. Add salt and red pepper or hot sauce to taste. Stir in ginger and water chestnuts.
- Stir in the mixture of dissolved cornstarch and white wine. Turn the heat to high and cook the mixture until it boils and thickens.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 303 cal
- 14.9 g
- 9.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Scallops with White Wine Sauce II
Skillet Sea Scallops
Just swipe to see more like this.