Shrimp Scampi I129 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“A delicious and quick way to enjoy shrimp - even on a busy weeknight!” - by Deborah Corda
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain pasta, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add most of the garlic, keeping some for later. Coat the garlic completely with butter. Do not let the garlic brown. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Immediately remove pan from heat; shrimp will not be cooked yet.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with breadcrumbs (enough to coat the shrimp), and transfer the entire mixture to a medium casserole dish. Pour wine and the lemon juice over the shrimp. Cover, and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover, and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan heat olive oil with remaining garlic. Toss the pasta with the olive oil and garlic mixture. Serve the shrimp over the pasta with additional lemon slices on the side.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 892 cal
- 31.6 g
- 108 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (129)Rate This Recipe
"I agree with most of the other reviews, and suggest the following alterations: reduce garlic cloves to 3 for a good garlic flavor w/out it being too overpowering, use 1/2 lb pasta so your shrimp does..." See more not get lost, use 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs so you taste the shrimp and not the crumbs, and use the juice of 1/2 lemon so the lemon does not overpower the shrimp. Top with parsley after everything is mixed for a nice presentation."
"This was awesome! I doubled the shrimp since my husband loves it, added a little bit more butter, but kept the crumbs the same. I substituted 1/2c chicken broth for the wine. I had about 20 cloves ..." See moreof garlic since my husband love that too. This turned out phenomenal!"
Shrimp Scampi III
Quick Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.