Shrimp Tetrazzini125 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A rich pasta dish full of shrimp and parmesan cheese.” - by CHRISTYJ
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Over a medium-low heat melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add onion to melted butter and stir until onion is soft. Add shrimp and mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes stirring often. Remove shrimp mixture from saucepan, place in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Combine flour, mayonnaise, salt, milk, and sherry in the saucepan. Mix well. Return the saucepan to the heat and cook until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce into the bowl containing the shrimp mixture. Add the spaghetti to the bowl and mix well.
- Place all ingredients in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish (baking pan). Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 565 cal
- 22.6 g
- 61.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (125)Rate This Recipe
"This is a 4.5 stars recipe with the following subsitutions. 1. Double the ammount of shrimp (1 pound) 2. Add one crushed clove of garlic and a few good shakes of Old Bay to the onion/mushroom/butter..." See more/shrimp mixture 3. Add cracked black pepper and 2 tablespoons of cream cheese to the "sauce" 4. Mix the parm into the tetrazzini and then sprinkle an additional 1/4 cup on top. "
"This was by far the best seafood pasta meal I have ever been able to prepare at home! A bit of bread crumbs on the top add a bit of great crunchy texture...." See more"
"This is the yummiest thing to happen to my mouth in years ! I took the other viewers advice and added fresh parsley from my garden along w/fresh cracked pepper at the last stage of cooking. My Boys a..." See morend I couldn't get enough even 20 mos old son loved it, great leftover too.sooo excited by this one ! :)"
Angel Shrimp Pasta
Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.