Lynn's Easy Noodle Pudding12 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“This pudding is super easy to make, a great dish to bring along for a pot luck, and can be served warm, cold, or reheated. It was my late Mom's recipe that she brought to everyone's home. She was always begged by family and friends to PLEASE make this. It was, and still is, a staple at the holiday table for us.” - by Lobbylady
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in egg noodles and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Toss the cooked noodles with the sour cream, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and raisins until well blended. Pour the noodle mixture into the prepared pan. Dot the top with small pieces of butter.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon. Sprinkle over the noodles.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is lightly brown, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes to set pudding before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 451 cal
- 19.9 g
- 57.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"My family has made/eaten kugel for years. All of them hands down said it was the best they have ever had and asked for the recipe. I recommend you make the following 2 modifications: I used 3 eggs i..." See morenstead of 2. Secondly, I used ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese. If you use the recipe you can't go wrong!"
"My children love this sweet noodle kugel! I gave it only 4 stars because I made a bunch of changes - to make it a healthier dinner - I omitted the sour cream and butter, and i left out the raisins (my..." See more kids don't like them). I added a third egg to ensure the mixture will hold together - very sweet and delicious! UPDATE: I made this for PASSOVER by substituting matzo farfel for the noodles! I used 1 package of farfel, soaked it in warm water for about i minute, drained it, and then continued using the other healthier substitutions mentioned above."
Cinnamon Noodle Kugel
Harvest Noodle Pudding, Fruit Kugel
Just swipe to see more like this.