Chicken Wilson35 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Boneless chicken is dredged in eggs and Italian bread crumbs, fried, then covered with white wine and Muenster cheese for a delicious casserole.” - by peggy
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly beat eggs in a small bowl. Soak the chicken pieces in the egg for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet and add the mushrooms. Cook and stir the sliced mushrooms until softened.
- Remove the chicken from the egg mixture. Roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs and set aside. Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Place the chicken pieces in the pan and brown on all sides. Brown the pieces in batches if necessary.
- Place the browned chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Cover the chicken with the sauteed mushrooms. Pour the wine into the baking dish, then cover the mixture with the sliced cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 668 cal
- 34.6 g
- 17.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (35)Rate This Recipe
"I submitted this recipe and made it the other night with a little less wine and I think it was better - just thought I'd pass that on :)..." See more"
Amazing Crusted Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.