Garlicky Mushroom Toast Cups4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Delicious, garlicky mushrooms in crispy buttery toast cups.” - by bellananna
Original recipe yields 6 toast cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add mushrooms, and continue cooking until softened and lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, spread softened butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Press the buttered sides into a muffin tin; set aside.
- Stir together eggs and cream, then stir in the cooled mushroom mixture. Divide this custard equally among the toast cups. Sprinkle the tops with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until egg mixture sets, and tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 161 cal
- 11.4 g
- 8.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I thought these were lovely. I made a miniature version & added fresh thyme & garlic chives, topped with some flash-fried Black Forest ham strips & drizzled with truffle oil. You can make these as fan..." See morecy or as home-style as you like, whatever fits the occasion. Thanks for sharing your recipe:o)"
"Great recipe! We use more garlic (doesn't everybody?) Grilled ribeye,mushroom cups and a good syrah...life is good..." See more"
Sausage Mushroom Quiche
Chocolate French Toast
Just swipe to see more like this.