Corn Pudding I12 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“A zesty corn pudding recipe I got from my mother-in-law. My husband loves to have it each year for Thanksgiving.” - by Dana
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Saute the onions, red bell peppers and garlic in the olive oil. Add the corn and continue to cook.
- In a another saucepan bring the milk to a simmer and slowly stir in the cornmeal. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, constantly stirring until thick. Remove from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together and slowly add them to the cornmeal mixture. Stir in the onion mixture, shredded cheese and parsley into the cornmeal mixture. Spoon mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle top with more grated cheese and crushed corn tortilla chips.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until firm.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 301 cal
- 16.1 g
- 25.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe blows all other corn pudding recipes out of the water! Nothing bland about it. Perfect balance of ingredients. TRY IT!..." See more"
"This recipe is delicious! I took it to a church potluck, and came back with an empty bowl. Now I plan on taking it to our family Thanksgiving. Thanks for the recipe!..." See more"
Corn Pudding V
Corn Pudding IV
Just swipe to see more like this.