Gourmet Pumpkin Pie8 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A very different pie than the traditional pumpkin pie.” - by Theresa Wallace
Original recipe yields 1 -9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- When making your favorite pastry for pie shells add 1/4 cup of the finely chopped pecans to the flour before mixing.
- Blend the egg, pumpkin and condensed milk. Pour mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Combine the brown sugar, flour, chopped pecans, butter and cinnamon with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle streusel mixture on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in near the center comes out clean. Let pie cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 467 cal
- 23.1 g
- 60 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"The topping on this pie is fantastic. The pumpkin filling NEEDS pumpkin pie spice. I made it according to the recipe without any changes, and the pumpkin filling was SO BLAND it was awful. A couple..." See more of teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice would make this one terrific pumpkin pie!"
"I liked the pecans in the crust of this pie and will add them to future pumpkin pie crusts, but I didn't think the struessel topping was worth the trouble. My family wasn't crazy about this pie eithe..." See morer. I'll go back to the traditional pumpkin pie."
Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Gourmet Pumpkin Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.