Sweet and Sour Turkey Patties32 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“These lean turkey patties are topped with a sweet and sour sauce that is sure to please even the pickiest eaters!” - by CUPYCAKESMURF
Original recipe yields 6 patties
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and grease a 9x12 inch baking dish.
- Mix the ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl, and form into 6 patties. Place the patties in the prepared baking dish.
- Stir together the maple syrup, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, and oil in a bowl, and set aside.
- Bake the patties in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, remove from oven, and turn them over.
- Drizzle the patties with the maple syrup mixture, return to the oven, and bake until the patties are browned and the sauce is bubbling and thickened, about 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 420 cal
- 25.6 g
- 31.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"I thought it was very, very good. It is simple and very different. I was a little bit concerned about the sauce at first. It doesn't taste all that great prior to cooking; however the way the sauce ba..." See morekes into the meat is fantastic. I will make this again without a doubt."
"This was very good, but too oily. I will definitely make it again but cut the oil at least in half...." See more"
"It was hit! I did make one change, and that is I didn't add the oil at all, seeing as I don't think its necessary and it tasted just fine! I had rice on the side with it so that I could eat some of t..." See morehe meat and sauce with the rice....sssooooo good! This will be in my dinner rotation!"
Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf
Melissa's Turkey Meatloaf
Just swipe to see more like this.