Corn Pudding III9 Reviews
“Yummy corn pudding.” - by Erika Michael
Original recipe yields 6 - 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix corn and butter. Add flour, sugar, pepper, salt, and diced red pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg yolks.
- Heat milk to steaming. Remove milk from heat and stir in yolks. Add to corn mix.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Stir 1/4 of the whites into corn. Fold in the whites. Pour into deep 2-quart greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stir crust that forms down into pudding after 20 minutes and after 40 minutes. Total bake time: 60 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 239 cal
- 10 g
- 34.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"This is one of the easiest and quickest recipes I have made. It took about 5 min. to prepare and 20 min. to cook in the microwave. It tasted just as good as any baked corn pudding recipe baked in th..." See moree oven."
" I make this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is a wonderful recipe. My daughter always wants me to make this...Thanks for a yummy recipe..." See more"
Corn Pudding V
Grandma Swallow's Corn Pudding
Just swipe to see more like this.