Broccoli and Stuffing Casserole66 Reviews
“This recipe is great for vegetarians or for anyone who loves rich meat-free stuffing.” - by Autumn
Original recipe yields 12 to 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of salted boiling water until just slightly tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, onion, mushroom soup and mayonnaise.
- Place a layer of broccoli in the prepared baking dish. Pour mayonnaise sauce over broccoli. Spread stuffing mix over the sauce. Drizzle butter or margarine over all and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 326 cal
- 21.5 g
- 26.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (66)Rate This Recipe
"I also (as usual) changed the recipe... I mixed all the ingreidents instead of layering, plus added 1/4 cup of sour cream and 3 oz of cream cheese. I used 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese mixed into..." See more all, not on top. And I used frozen brocolli instead of fresh, which saved the step of boiling it first. The moisture was fine, not too wet or dry this way. Everyone loved it and says it's a keeper."
"Hands down the BEST broccoli dish I have tried. My hubby loved it too and the leftovers were gone before the next morning. I followed the other reviewers tips and mixed instead of layering and added t..." See morehe cheese near the end and it turned out perfect."
"Delicious. Did make a few changes. Steamed broccoli & I always trim, slice & chop stems. No butter. 2 boxes [10 oz each] of stove top chicken stuffing. Used crm of celery soup. I also cooked up one ..." See morepkg of brown & serve pork sausage & sliced them up. Took others advice & mixed it all together. I'm making this has a side dish for Xmas. Will double the recipe, triple the sauce. Put one of those new crock pot liner bags in my crock pot and cook on low. I'm thinking that by using the liner it won't burn on the sides Wish me luck!!!! Post note: Liner worked beautifully, not dry & didn't burn"
Creamy Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Awesome Broccoli Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.