Oyster Dressing I0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“An oyster stuffing with Cajun seasonings.” - by Barrett
Original recipe yields 12 cups
- In a medium saucepan, place the turkey giblets in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 20 minutes; drain, reserving 2 cups stock.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a saute pan, add oil and cook celery, onions, parsley and oysters. Cook until oysters are firm.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the giblets and stock with the cooked rice, bread cubes and vegetable and oyster mixture. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne. Gently mix together.
- Place dressing in 4 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 47 cal
- 1.4 g
- 6.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Mom's Delicious Oyster Corn Bread Dressing
Quickest Oyster Dressing EVER!
Just swipe to see more like this.