Frosted Pecan Bites44 Reviews
“These frosted pecans are a festive snack for any holiday occasion.” - by Sara
Original recipe yields 6 cups
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Toast pecans for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Fold sugar, salt and pecans into egg whites.
- Increase oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Melt butter or margarine on a sheet pan.
- Spread the nut mixture over pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 793 cal
- 69.8 g
- 43.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (44)Rate This Recipe
"These need to be baked for about 1/2 the time. They were delicious but a little overbaked. Next time I will make sure to bake them for just 15 minutes...." See more"
"Simply amazing! I add some brown suger and cinnamon along with the white sugar and they are to die for. All the family devours them at the holildays. Thank you, thank you, thank you!..." See more"
Pecan Pie Bars I
Two Ton Bourbon Pecan Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.