Pumpkin Cookies I127 Reviews
“I have made these cookies for years, they are soft, chewy and delicious!” - by Ruth
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, raisins and flour. Stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Drop cookies by the heaping teaspoonful on to cookie sheets covered with parchment paper. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly browned around edges.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling racks. Frost with your favorite powdered sugar glaze or leave plain.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 145 cal
- 5.4 g
- 23.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (127)Rate This Recipe
"I had tried some pumpkin cookies at my local supermarket that were a melt-in-your-mouth cookie with amazing flavor, so I set out to find a recipe for it. (You know they frown upon you asking for the r..." See moreecipe at the bakery counter!) This one came in at a very close second. This recipe made a wonderfully soft and chewy pumpkin cookie. The only thing was you needed to bake them until they were just done to keep them from overcooking, however, they did not hold a very good shelf life as they were extremely moist and got sticky after a while in the container."
"Is a cookie any less a cookie if it doesn't spread out? I think not. These were DELICIOUS! I added 1Cup of dried cranberries instead of raisins. I also added an additional 1tsp of Pumpkin Spice over a..." See morend above the called for Cinnamon. (My Pumpkin Spice is made by Watkins, but the ingrediets label says it contains cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, cloves.) The spice was just right. Definately a keeper recipe - thanks! P.S. 8oz of butter = 1Cup of butter. Not sure why the recipe didn't say so in the first place..."
"Fantastic! This recipe was super easy and SOO DELICIOUS!! I reduced the sugar by half, cut the butter by half and substituted it with applesauce. My neighbors couldn't get enough of them and now I hav..." See moree actually had some call me up to request a batch. This time I will pass on the recipe with the cookies. Love, love, love them!"
Pumpkin Cookies V
Soft Pumpkin Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.