Pumpkin Pie Squares54 Reviews
“This recipe includes an oatmeal crust, pumpkin custard and a chopped nut topping.” - by Amy
Original recipe yields 1 9x13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray or grease one 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix together the flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and butter or margarine. Press into pan; bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large deep metal bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Blend together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg whites, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and clove. Pour custard into baked crust; bake for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Mix together the chopped nuts, brown sugar and butter. Sprinkle topping on custard and bake additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into squares and top with whipped cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 176 cal
- 8.3 g
- 23.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (54)Rate This Recipe
"Check please…… you are going to think you just finished your dissert at a fancy restaurant when you make these pumpkin squares! My husband is in love with this recipe as am I. Please don't make any ch..." See moreanges when trying this for the first time, absolutely none are needed! Thanks for the recipe!!!"
"These squares are delicious. A bit hit around thanksgiving. I doubled the recipe and tried to cook in a 9X13 pan and it didn't work out to well. I had to cook anout 25 min longer than called for fo..." See morer the custard to set but by that time the outside was overcooked. This is a great recipe but next time I'll stick to single batches."
"I prefer to serve this warm, while the topping is nice and crunchy, as an on-the-plate dessert. It's great with whipped cream or non-dairy topping, and gets rave reviews every time. To save time, I do..." See moren't separate the eggs. Instead, I mix whole eggs with the rest of the custard ingredients and beat for 2 minutes. Also, I like to double the topping. Perfect dessert for cold weather!"
Homemade Fresh Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Just swipe to see more like this.