Pumpkin Crumb Cake215 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This recipe was given to me by a friend. It's been a hit with my children and family.” - by Debbie
Original recipe yields 1 9x13 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray or grease one 9x13 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix. In a large bowl, combine the remaining dry cake mix with 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well, and then pat into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved 1 cup cake mix, 1/2 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons softened butter. Crumble over pumpkin filling. Sprinkle nuts evenly over the top, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 287 cal
- 13.7 g
- 39.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (215)Rate This Recipe
"This cake deserves more than 5 stars. This cake is the "BOMB". I added spices to my cake, like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice just because I alway's doctor up anything I make with pumpkin. I t..." See moreook it to a christmas party and it was a hit, everyone wanted the recipe by the end of the night. I brought the new French Vanilla cool whip to my friend's house who had the party and they all loved that too. They both went great toghether. OH and one last thing, I strongly recommend doubling the filling amount or the cake will be thin especially in a 9X13 pan."
"I just returned from a Pumpkin Fest at church in which I entered this recipe into the recipe contest and won first place! I made it in a springform pan and added 10 extra minutes to the cook time. I a..." See morelso found adding the nuts to the crumb mixture made them set very well into the cake! I saved one piece for myself and now look forward to enjoying it with a cold glass of milk on this beautiful fall evening!"
"This is a great cake. It is more like a cake/pie....the perfect combination! The recipe does not quite fill a 9x13 pan so I used a round spring form pan. Had to cook it a bit longer because it was ..." See morethicker. It looked really nice out of the pan because you could see the layers."
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Pumpkin Cake I
Just swipe to see more like this.