Company Cauliflower95 Reviews
“This is a simple but delicious way to serve cauliflower. American cheese can easily be substituted for Cheddar if you would rather eat American cheese.” - by NFGRUPE
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Break cauliflower into florets, place in large covered saucepan and steam until tender.
- Place cauliflower in casserole dish; gently stir in sour cream and cheese.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, melt butter; add bread crumbs and evenly coat.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over cauliflower mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 280 cal
- 18.4 g
- 19.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (95)Rate This Recipe
"This is now one of my favourite side dishes. I made a few alterations as a few others had suggested s it needed more flavour. I sauteed some onion and garlic and mixed it in with the cauliflower/sour ..." See morecream mixture. I added a couple tablespoons of ranch dressing, I think it may have made a difference... I would suggest making a bit more of the bread crumb topping, it was my favourite by far. This is definately a treat, and tastes just as good, eaten as leftovers."
"Very good recipe! My husband and I ate this as a main course for two nights with some fruit or salad as a side dish. I added a little more sour cream and cheese to the recipe. What also worked well..." See more for me is the following: In a large bowl, add the sour cream, cheese, some worcestershire sauce, some ground mustard, pepper, and powdered onion. Mix it together and then add the cooked cauliflower...fold gently until it's well coated and place in the greased pan. Then place some sliced tomatoes over the top. Sprinkle buttered breadcrumbs over that and dust lightly with paprika...then bake. It's like a good mac and cheese, but healthier! I really liked the taste and texture!"
Easy, Dynamite Cauliflower Curry
Just swipe to see more like this.