Pineapple Pecan Pie9 Reviews
“This is a very unusual pie that blends fruit and nuts in a very tasty combination!” - by Carolyn
Original recipe yields 1 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend together the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and vanilla. Gently stir in pineapple, pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle pecans over cream cheese mixture.
- Blend together the 3 eggs, corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla. Pour over pecan layer.
- Place on lower rack of oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is firm.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 597 cal
- 34.4 g
- 68.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for thanksgiving and everyone loved it. The pineapple taste is very refreshing. I served it right along-side ordinary pecan pie and it wasn't redundant at all. I added about 1/3 more pi..." See moreneapple than called for, it's tastier that way. Yummy!"
"This is one of the most delicious pies - Just wonderful. I used a 10" deep dish pie plate because the filling was spilling over a 9". Also - I served the pie COLD. In my opinion, this is a must. ..." See more FANTASTIC! THANKS FOR THIS KEEPER."
"This pie was FANTASTIC!!The pineapple was a great twist on the traditional pecan pie. I added about 3/4 cup of pineapple- but next time I would cook it a bit longer, and make sure I drain the pineappl..." See moree VERY WELL. I just drained it in the can this time, and it came out a bit runny in the middle. Everyone ate it anyway because it tasted wonderful- and I already have requests to make it for Thanksgiving!"
Pecan Pie IV
Rich Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.