Turkey Enchiladas99 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“These enchiladas are a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Serve with sour cream and refried beans if desired.” - by Marta Sanchez
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, onion, and black olives.
- In a small skillet, heat enough oil to lightly coat one tortilla, and cook until soft. Remove and dip in enchilada sauce to coat.
- Add turkey and cheese mixture to center of tortilla, roll and place in the prepared dish. Repeat until bottom layer of pan is covered with enchiladas. Spread enough sauce over bottom layer to cover.
- Repeat process with a second layer; spread remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 673 cal
- 33.5 g
- 53.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (99)Rate This Recipe
"My family and I actually had a contest who could make the best leftover turkey, and I won with this recipe. I did make a few changes...I add 1/2 cup sour cream to the cheese and onion mixture, I took ..." See moresomeone's advice and cooked the turkey on medium heat in water and taco seasoning, I also added a small can of green chiles to the cheese mixture, which I sauteed with the onions before adding to the enchiladas. I also used corn tortillas. These were delicious!"
"I thought these were delicious. I did make a few changes, and used what was on hand. I took the turkey, shredded it and boiled it in taco seasoning, onions, and water for an hour. It turned out moi..." See morest and tender and very flavorful. I also used flour tortillas and made my own enchilada sauce. Turned out very yummy! Thanks"
Turkey Cream Cheese Enchiladas
Turkey Tetrazzini I
Just swipe to see more like this.