Best Ever Sugar Cookies12 Reviews
“For a Thanksgiving treat, cut these cookies with a turkey shaped cookie cutter.” - by Sara
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Blend in the sour cream; add dry ingredients.
- Chill dough for 1 hour. Roll to 1/2 inch thickness on a sugar and floured surface.
- Cut with cookie cutter; bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 106 cal
- 5 g
- 14.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"I found this recipe to be quite a disapointment. The cooking instructions were inaccurate and the bare taste was blande, and not sweet enough. I would not recommend ANYONE to try this recipe!..." See more"
"These cookies are definetly not the "Best Ever Sugar Cookies". However, with a few minor adjustments, they can be quite yummy! Instead of Sour Cream , we used vanilla yogurt. We used less flour, and..." See more more sugar, and added icing decorations on top of them. These simple substitutions made these cookies more enjoyable then the original recipe. - D&H"
Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies EVER
The Best Lavender Sugar Cookies Ever
Just swipe to see more like this.