White Potato Dressing0 Reviews
“This dressing recipe substitutes potatoes for bread and makes a dish that is similar to a casserole.” - by Roy
Original recipe yields 12 + servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x12 inch baking dishes.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat. Add bell pepper and onion to sausage and cook until sausage is evenly brown.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mash potatoes until smooth and add to sausage mixture. Stir in tomato sauce, raisins, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour into baking dishes and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 495 cal
- 12.4 g
- 84.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Grilled Potatoes and Mushrooms
Blue Cheese Potatoes Delmonico
Just swipe to see more like this.