Pumpkin Custard Pie25 Reviews
“This is a luscious pumpkin custard pie! Baking the hot filling in a chilled crust produces a smooth, shiny good textured custard and a well baked crust.” - by SARALAUGHS52
Original recipe yields 1 pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a saucepan, stir the pumpkin over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until slightly dry and caramelized.
- Remove from heat; add the sugar, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, cream and milk. Mix until smooth; pour into pastry lined pie pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Allow to completely cool on rack before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 326 cal
- 20.1 g
- 33.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (25)Rate This Recipe
"I've used this recipe for 3 years now and it is always a big hit. Lighter pumpkin taste than the average pumpkin pie, but creamy and very yummy! Needs time to set up...." See more"
"Pumpkin pie is my favorite, and the one made from this recipe is the best I've ever had. I replace half of the cinammon with "pumpkin pie spice" ... I've always done that and I have no idea if it's be..." See moretter or worse that way."
Pumpkin Pie I
Mom's Pumpkin Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.