Twist of Honey Orange Rolls10 Reviews
“These festive rolls are flavored with orange and honey.” - by Carolyn
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine butter, pecans, orange peel and honey. Mix well.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit in half. Spread top of ten layers with 1 teaspoon of honey-orange mixture. Top each biscuit with other half and press together to form 10 filled biscuits. Place rolls in ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Cook over high heat until sugar is dissolved and syrup begins to boil. Stir constantly; spoon over rolls in pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and invert on serving plate. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 195 cal
- 8.6 g
- 27.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"These were a little disappointing. Basically tasted like orange glazed biscuits. But, they were simple and I had all the ingredients on hand...." See more"
"Pretty good. Had everything on hand when my family wanted to snack on something. My major problem was it burnt my pan pretty badly from the sauce dripping off the rolls and as someone else said, the..." See more sauce just melted off the rolls and would not stick, so when I pulled them out of the oven, I used a basting brush and basted the sauce back on. Not sure if I would make again just because of the mess."
Honey Wheat Sandwich Rolls
Orange Juice Muffins with Honey Spread
Just swipe to see more like this.