- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Delicious! Serve with a crispy salad and garlic bread, and you'll have a dish your family will love! The kids like to help stuff the noodles too!” - by Anny
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11x17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce . Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 692 cal
- 32 g
- 53.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (233)Rate This Recipe
"Definitely a hit... and I thought the leftovers tasted even better! However, I substituted the mozz and parm with a full bag of the pre-grated Italian Mix Cheese made by Sargento. Then added one add..." See moreitional cup of mozz. Instead of just salt, pepper and parsley, I used garlic salt, parsley, oregano, sweet basil and onion. YUM! The filling made enough for an entire box of manicotti noodles. Hint: Only pre-cook the noodles until they are slighty tender, the sauces and cheeses assist in cooking it the rest of the way. And, to fill, try using a pastry bag! Took me less than 5 minutes to prepare after I precooked the noodles. A keeper."
"This is a great dish. I used a big ziplock and cut a hole in the corner to squirt the filling into the manicotti...." See more"
"This was wonderful!! Though I did make my own sauce (I sauteed ablout 1/2 lb of mushrooms in butter and garlic and the added a 16 oz can of tomato sauce and added some basil, pepper and more garlic t..." See moreo taste) and I added extra mozzarella on the top toward the end of baking. This was my first time making manicotti and the first time my husband had ever had it at all. We both LOVED it! and it made yummy leftovers too. Will definatly be making again soon! Oh and I used the zipper bag method for filling. I left the pasta a bit more under cooked than "al dente" (the box said 7-10 minutes and I cooked them for almost 5). WOW it was so easy! Thanks for the recipe."
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.