Spinach Mushroom Quiche158 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This spinach mushroom quiche is fast and easy, thanks to the crescent roll crust and soup mix 'spice packet'.” - by Mindy Spearman
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, spinach and onions for 5 minutes or until tender, stir continuously. Remove the skillet from heat.
- In a 9 inch round pan or pie plate coated with non-stick cooking spray arrange crescent roll triangles in a circle, with narrow tips hung over the rim of the pie plate about 2 inches. Press dough onto the bottom and side of the pie plate to fill in any gaps.
- In a medium bowl stir together the soup mix, half and half cream and eggs. Stir the cheese and cooked vegetables into the egg mixture until blended. Pour into the prepared crust. Fold the points of dough that are hanging over the edge back in over the filling.
- Bake the quiche for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 343 cal
- 21.5 g
- 22.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (158)Rate This Recipe
"This quiche came out great. We made some substitutions though. We couldn't find the packaged "herb and lemon soup mix" called for in the recipe, so we substituted spices from another quiche recipe (..." See more1/2 tsp salt, black pepper, a pinch of thyme, 1/2 tsp. dry mustard, and top with paprika)."
"Very good! I omitted the crust and baked them in muffin tins to make 16 mini quiches. They make great leftovers and are easy to take in to work or travel with. Spray with cooking spray and bake abo..." See moreut 30 minutes. I've made this recipe with the crescent roll crust before and liked it, but it did not make good leftovers because the crescent rolls got a bit soggy."
"Excellent! My first quiche. Turned out perfectly. Made it for a date with a picky vegetarian and she had seconds and asked to take some leftovers. A couple of notes - used a 9.5in. pie plate and n..." See moreeeded 1.5 packs of crescent rolls to cover it. Sauted in olive oil instead of butter. Added a hand full more spinach while sauteing as it reduced considerably. Had to bake it for 45 minutes, covered edges of crust with tinfoil after 30 to keep from burning. Turned out perfectly browned and set in the middle. Put a thin layer of the cheese in the bottom over the crust before pouring in the filling. Used about 1/3 of a 1.5oz pack of Knorr garlic and herb seasoning. Could maybe use a little less. Let it cool at least 10 minutes before serving. Very hot in the middle."
Mushroom, Spinach and Cheese Torta
Just swipe to see more like this.