Mushroom Patties7 Reviews
“This recipe was one of the first veggie patties I tasted, and is a simple, quick favorite. You can use walnuts in place of the pecans if you prefer.” - by KRYM
Original recipe yields 4 to 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine bread crumbs, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, nuts, eggs and onion soup mix in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into patties and place one at a time in a skillet with oil. Fry until both sides of the patties are browned.
- In a small bowl mix mushroom soup and milk together.
- Place fried patties in a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Pour the milk and mushroom soup mixture over the patties. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 391 cal
- 26.5 g
- 25.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great recipe and my family loved it. I added just a little more milk to the soup to make more gravy. I also put everything in a food processor and think this makes it a little too mushy. ..." See moreNext time I'll try mixing by hand. To see if I can get a little better consistency. Also want to try these patties on the grill."
"I don't know what all the fuss is about. I followed the recipe exactly except I added a small can of sliced mushrooms (drained). I figured that if a recipe is called mushroom patties, they should ha..." See moreve mushrooms in them. I just thought that they were mediocre - like something was missing. Nothing to rave about and I won't be making them again. They are not worth the trouble."
Skillet Chops with Mushroom Gravy
Grilled Tuna Patties
Just swipe to see more like this.