Tofu Fudge Mocha Bars46 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“Not all that bad for you, vegan, and rich as the best fudge torte. These bars keep well and are very moist. Turbinado is unrefined sugar.” - by Ellen Fitzpatrick
Original recipe yields 24 bars
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Using an electric mixer, blend tofu until creamy. Add oil, salt, sugar, cocoa, coffee and vanilla and blend well.
- When sugar is dissolved into the tofu mixture remove the bowl from the electric mixer and whisk in flour.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cake pulls away from the side of the pan. The bars will appear glossy, almost underdone. Cool in the pan and when cool cut into bars using a clean, wet knife.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 117 cal
- 2.1 g
- 24.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (46)Rate This Recipe
"These mocha bars taste GREAT! They are very fudgie and moist. The only problem I had with them is they are very hard to cut, because they stick to the knife and very hard to get out of the pan. ..." See more They want to stick to the knife or spatula. I followed the recipe in using a clean, wet knife, but that still did not work. It was very frustrating when I could not get them out of the pan. of the pan. "
"Delicious. I didn't have any turbinado sugar, so I used half regular sugar and half Splenda. It tasted great. next time I am going to try it with a higher ratio of Splenda to Sugar. Very rich and mois..." See moret. I baked this in a 8X8 pan for 40 minutes. It was perfect. I made this again with all Splenda instead of sugar and it turned out great. This time instead of vanilla, I subbed chocolate Torani syrup. YUM! More chocolately!"
Grandma Trumbetas' Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.