Layered Salad48 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 13 hr 55 min
“This is a wonderful recipe which can have ingredients added or subtracted. Even if there is only two of you to eat it, don't cut the recipe in half because I'm sure you'll want more.” - by FRANCESWOOD
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and completely cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and chill.
- In a 9x13 inch dish, layer the lettuce, onion, water chestnuts and peas.
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Mix until smooth. Spread over the top evenly over the top of the peas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Peel and chop hard-cooked eggs.
- Remove salad from refrigerator and top with the bacon, eggs and tomato. Serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 562 cal
- 50.4 g
- 18.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (48)Rate This Recipe
"This went over really big with my family and co-workers. The seasonings in the mayonaise was a great touch that really made the extra difference. I also added cheddar cheese on the top. It was outs..." See moretanding!!"
"This recipe is very similar to mine. I put a layer of chopped celery over the lettuce layer and I use chopped green onion instead of a regular onion. After the mayonnaise layer I put a big layer of ..." See moregrated Parmesion cheese, then I crumble 6 eggs over that and slice 2 tomatoes over the eggs and sprinkle real bacon bits over. I do not use season salt just 2 cups mayonnaise and 1/8 tsp. garlic powder. Very good."
Deep Dish Layered Salad
Layered Vegetable Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.