Pineapple Steak Stir Fry2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 28 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 43 min
“I was sitting around one day and had a craving for warm pineapple and steak. A recipe was born! This recipe is really easy to double up on, but watch the sugar if you do.” - by Maryann S.
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Stir together 1/3 cup reserved pineapple juice, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, vanilla vodka, ginger, brown sugar, and white sugar in a mixing bowl until blended. Adjust the sugar to taste.
- Place the steak strips in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour in the pineapple juice mixture and seal the bag. Turn the bag gently to evenly coat steak with the marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Remove steak strips from marinade and place in the skillet. Cook and stir the steak strips until browned and no longer pink, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the heat, cover and keep warm.
- Place the pineapple chunks in a separate skillet. Cook over medium heat until slightly soft and heated through, about 4 minutes. To serve, divide the rice between two bowls, top with steak strips and pineapple chunks, and toss briefly.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 1140 cal
- 67.5 g
- 58.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Spicy Thai Steak and Vegetable Stir Fry
Basic Chinese Stir Fry Vegetables
Just swipe to see more like this.