Ashley's Savory Summer Veggie Tarts5 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Living in a house of two, I'm constantly looking for ways to use up my fresh produce. I have little frozen tart shells in my freezer at all times. They are great for canapes, desserts, and anything you can think of!” - by MISSTHIS
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake the frozen pastry shells in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the condensed soup, milk, chile pepper, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a saucepan over low heat.
- Preheat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic, onion, red pepper, and asparagus until tender. Stir the soup mixture in with the vegetables and spoon into the prepared pastry shells. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before garnishing with parsley to serve.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 181 cal
- 10.3 g
- 18.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Absolutely Devine!! I did not have any sweet onions, I used a finely chopped yellow onion and it still turned out very nice :) I made it for a party, and there were a few left over. I ate them the da..." See morey after cold - nice :) Thanks!"
"I followed the recipe exactly and they were delicious! I made them for an all girl party to celebrate my sister finishing chemo therapy. Everyone loved them and they were gone in a flash!..." See more"
"I had high hopes for this but we were disappointed in the end. They look pretty but the taste is just not quite there. The flavor of the soup was too prevalent. I also think they need something to t..." See morehicken them a bit to improve the texture. As it was they were a bit too "soupy" all the way around for our taste."
Savory Glazed Meatballs
Summer Savory Bruschetta Topping
Just swipe to see more like this.